Sunday, May 27, 2012

Settling In 26.3.12-14.4.12


After almost a month, I am finally settling into a routine: scgiik ub tge nirbubg, planning on Mondays, pasearing (when it's not raining)/internet (when it's not broken) in the afternoon, novelas and work in the evening, bed at like 9.  It feels good to have a regular schedule.  I really like pasearing-it's fun to walk around and get to know the community-especially my students and their families.
I am also settling a little bit more with my family. Cooking on Saturdays is really fun and for the most part they are pretty chill.  It does feel really crowded in the house sometimes, though, and they're always asking to borrow stuff.   I don't mind lending it, but they don't take care of it.  For example, they lose the caps to my markers, etc.  It's also just weird to live with my students; and I'm pretty sure it's weird for them too, on some level.  Anyway, this all means I pretty much decided I will move to a different host family on May 5-that's 7 weeks here and 5 weeks there for my total of 3 montsh.
Oh! Important noticias: my address! and yes, please put my phone number on the package/letter so they will call me when it gets here :)  I can't wait to get tons of mail!  Hopefully I will send some more of my own soon.
Allyson Hoover
Cuerpo de Paz
Dolega, Chiriquí
República de Panamá
Teléfono 6801-7139

p.s. please let me know in some manner if you send me something so I can keep track if I'm missing anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment